sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. jameshargus

Miners Union Application - James Hargus

Surname: Hargus Given Name: James Age: 21 Experience: (State your experience) I work at a security guard at a mining quarry and started to take mining classes. I had worked a little in the mines before, however I wasn't able to progress my career very far, as I chose a different path. At this...
  2. jameshargus

[Accepted] Faction Request - The Crenshaw Family

Faction Request Faction Type: Illegal Faction Name: The Crenshaw Family Faction Description: The Crenshaw Family is a fictional gang that has been active for the past few weeks. We control the East Side of LS and mainly run the Jefferson area. The Crenshaw Family is a family is a close-knit...
  3. jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department - NOW RECRUITING!

Los Santos Police Department "To Protect and to Serve." It's that time again. The LSPD has opened its applications and we are now seeking new recruits to join the force and help make Los Santos a better place. The application/training process has been revised and improved to better...
  4. jameshargus

[Press Release] Bryan Night Finally off the streets! Extreme Amount of Illegal Items Seized

LSPD Press Release #002 Los Santos, SA. - Local man potentially an international criminal finally stopped! On March 12, 2020 at approximately 17:05 Bryan Night was pronounced dead on arrival by the San Andreas Emergency Services coroner office after an extended pursuit. Bryan...
  5. jameshargus

[Press Release] Local Man Arrested, Charged with Drug Trafficking and Illegal Firearm Possesion

LSPD Press Release #001 Los Santos, SA. - Local man arrested on drug trafficking and illegal firearm possession charges by the Los Santos Police Department and State Police. On March 11th, 2020 at approximately 0:31 Adam Belton was arrested for Reckless Driving, possession of...
  6. jameshargus

[Hargus Realty] Oakland Community - Homes for Rent (Weekly)

Hargus Realty is back in business and is now serving the community of Los Santos! We are now offering rental properties for only $20,000 /week. You can call us to schedule a tour of the property and to set up a showing with a real estate agent at 606-499. You may also email us at...
  7. jameshargus

★ Selling Minecraft Account ★

★ Selling ⓜⓘⓝⓔⓒⓡⓐⓕⓣ Account ★ Hello. I am James Hargus! I am selling my minecraft account ! I bought it originally for $30! Wether your buying this to re sell it or use it , its a great deal! I am selling it for $20! If you have another offer , list it here! NOTE: If you are too scared of...
  8. jameshargus

Deleted

Deletee
sUp5rET.png