sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. Mach2

Official Faction Corruption Rules

Faction Corruption Rules These Faction Corruption Rules will serve as the updated guidelines for all faction corruption. Government & Legal Factions Level 1 - Permitted Corruption (Punishable IC) - Minor Traffic Violations - Minor Speeding - No Seatbelt - Not Stopping At An...
  2. Mach2

The (re)Mapping Initiative

The (re)Mapping Initiative Hey everyone! With the recent news MTA:RP is getting one last push, I wanted to try something new. I think we can all agree Los Santos has it's quirks, some good, some bad. The end all-be-all is a lot of it is stale, and could use a little more life. What I am...
  3. Mach2

2022 Easter Event!

2022 Easter Event! Hello! We have exciting news! This year for the our 2022 Easter Event, we will be running a classic "Easter Egg Hunt". However rather than eggs, you'll be looking for ten 3090 graphics cards throughout the map! Now the object is a generic, and to claim it, send BOTH Overload...
  4. Mach2

[PRESS RELEASE] THE CRENSHAW FAMILY

[PRESS RELEASE] THE CRENSHAW FAMILY *Max Vallete takes the podium, clearing his throat [English] Max Vallete: Hello citizens of Los Santos. I come to you today with disturbing news. Tonight, to put in short, has been rough. There was an outbreak of horrific events that transpired tonight...
  5. Mach2

Script Update MTA:RP v3.6.2

Script Update v3.6.2 It's been a busy last few days for us still! We're going to continue working on bringing you all new content to enjoy! New Features Added Donator Carshop to LV New Admin Commands: /delsafe & /delminer Both Gun NPCs now use bitcoin Added /getbtc for admins to see...
  6. Mach2

Other Updates Revision of New Factions Policy

Revision of New Factions Policy Hello! We're coming with good news regarding ways to obtain a legal/illegal faction! Previously, it was a difficult, confusing matter. It was a headache to create a faction, and we understand that. We've revised the way you can get a legal/illegal faction...
  7. Mach2

Faction Request

Faction Requests Hello! We're coming with good news regarding ways to obtain a legal/illegal faction! Previously, it was a difficult, confusing matter. It was a headache to create a faction, and we understand that. We've revised the way you can get a legal/illegal faction. We've made changes...
  8. Mach2

Script Update MTA:RP v3.6.1

Script Update v3.6.1 Hello MTA:RP Community! As previously promised, Overload and I are going to be working to the best of our abilities to bring things to the server. We have an update here we'd like to share! New Features Added a verbal warning command for admins More restrictions on...
  9. Mach2

The Future of MTA:RP

The Future of MTA:RP Hello MTA:RP Community! I come bearing some news about the current status of MTA:RP, and the direction we are taking. First things first; Jockeyzz, Majachie, and wuppix have resigned from their positions. There is no bad blood, and both have left on their own terms. I...
  10. Mach2

Script Update MTA:RP v3.6

We have gone through and made minor changes and adjustments to try and make the server slightly more "lively", if you will. Carshop System Bug Hotifx Patched some potential issues with Bank System and Exchange System Brought UCP back online, corrected bugs for smooth function Changed how Stat...
  11. Mach2

Faction Application Template

Faction Application Template Please use the following template when applying for a faction: Faction Request Faction Type: Legal/Illegal Faction Name: Faction Description: Faction Ranks (Min. 13, Max. 20): What roleplay the faction will bring: Do you have $100,000 in money, plus a...
  12. Mach2

Staff Update December Administration Update - 2021

Admin Applications: They will remain open, and anyone accepted at this time will be added as a "Admin Reserve". After this, as admins are needed, whoever is first in the reserve will be added as admin first. Promotions/New Hires Stick - Lead Admin Buddy - Super Admin Bahey - Admin Thank you...
  13. Mach2

Life Update Mach2

Well where to begin.. a year is a while. We have a 7 month old puppy, and 4 reptiles. I got a new car, and also got a Motorcycle. 2008 Suzuki GSX650F. As for cars I got a newer Nissan Maxima, an upgrade from my older Hyundai Sonata. Here is a pic of Chancellor (Chance): I have also started...
  14. Mach2

Staff Update April Administration Update - 2020

April Administration Update - 2020 Notice: Staff updates will be done Monthly unless special circumstances warrant otherwise. Trials Admins whom do not make Admin will not be listed. And this months update, is short, but meaningful to our administrator team. Admin Applications: We are always...
  15. Mach2

Minor Tweaks & Changes

Minor Tweaks & Changes Forewarning: This is not a full update, rather some small things that have been changed/added. MDC now auto-logs the following - /arrest - /ticket - /revokelicense Head Admins can now add radio stations (/addstation) Repaired Clothing System NPC Solved Issue...
  16. Mach2

Server Ordinances

Server Ordinances Hello, So as this was suggested for us to add a list of all the links to the rules and what not that must be followed, here it is. Connection Information & How To Play https://forums.mtarp.co/index.php?threads/connection-information.11643/...
sUp5rET.png