sUp5rET.png

Crashing due to a Radio Station

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Hey guys.
So... I have been recently crashing... ALL The time, because of a radio station '' KISS FM ''.
Whenever I turn it on, or somebody drives a car around me while having it turned on, I crash.
I haven't been crashing because of it in the past.
Any solutions?

Chase

If you haven't already it might be wise to just delete all your locally downloaded resources except for MTARP-logs.

If this continues to happen for you after removing all local resources we'll see what can be done then.

Personally, I haven't experienced any issues.

Braunson

The real MVP
Someone else reported this but I know nobody that can replicate it. Its a possible issue with your sound card

Neptune

Donator
Donator
No point of deleting any other server files cuz I only have MTA RP server files. I have reinstalled the game and MTA yesterday... Didn't help.
Maybe you could just Remove the radio... Kiis FM LA, I guess nobody is even listening to it because it's some homo romantic stuff and ADD some epic rap radio channel instead of that one.

Chase

No point of deleting any other server files cuz I only have MTA RP server files. I have reinstalled the game and MTA yesterday... Didn't help.
Maybe you could just Remove the radio... Kiis FM LA, I guess nobody is even listening to it because it's some homo romantic stuff and ADD some epic rap radio channel instead of that one.

I did mean MTA RP server files.

It's no different from clearing a cache.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Okay, now I seriously can't play with it.
People keep changing the radio station to Kiss FM LA when they're next to me on purpose to make me crash.

Chase

Then what did you mean? Can you tell me the path or something, what to delete.

Everything in here needs to be removed: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources

If there are still issues afterwards, there is a real problem.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Thanks a lot!
I can now scroll radio channels too without crashing, yay finally!

Thanks again.

sUp5rET.png