sUp5rET.png

Information about Mapping

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Mapping can be added in to our server at a cost of 10vPoints hours per Object. (1 object counts as one line in the .map file)
Object Removal = 100vPoints per removal

Sometimes people want maps added, but do not in fact know how to map. This section is for them.

When requesting a map, please try to follow this simple template to make everyone's life a little easier

Account Name:
Pictures of the Area you want Mapped:
Take a picture of where you stand on F11 to show reference:
A short description of what you want Mapped:
Offering Price:

Mapping can be done by anyone, considering there is no longer a "mapping team"
Remember, Your offering Price is what you are offering to give the mapper, You will still need to pay the 10vPoints per Object to be uploaded In game.

What can I charge for Mapping?
Anything IG can be exchanged for the mapping. From VIP Points, to IG cash, to possessions such as cars. NO Out of Game items shall be exchanged for mapping. This is a direct violation of the rules.

Who can map, and who can charge for mapping?
Anyone.. If you know how to map, Frequent this section for requests. Remember tho, If your map is denied, or the person chooses to use someone else's map instead, No one is obligated to pay you. Please work out a price BEFORE making the map

I had something Mapped, But sold the house.. What can i do?
We do not move mapping.. The only option you would have is to have new mapping added at the normal rate. we do however remove mapping for the owner at no cost, if they wish it to be gone.

The person I am mapping for requested a Gate, What do I do with that?
Go ahead and map the gate in, and build the fencing (If applicable) around it. Please be sure and tell us what line the gate is on! We will be able to use the exact rotation, and positions given in the mapping file to make a professional looking gate. The person requesting the map will NOT be charged to map the gate in, rather will be charged a Gate Fee.

So your map is ready - what next?

• Request your map to be added in the game via Ticket Center.
  • If an admin approves your mapping through ticket center, you have to contact Construction Company IG.
  • Currently our Construction Company is "Broglio Construction Firm" - hotline 1250. You have to call them.
  • Then you will give them blueprints(pictures of your mappings) and location. They will add the construction map there.
  • Then they will RP building the map.(takes 1-3 days) When they have finished the construction - the construction mapping will be removed and replaced with your original mapping.

What you will have to pay?
You will still have to pay 10vPoints per object. And you have to pay the interior price to the construction company. After everything is finished a Super+ admin(usually someone in the Construction Firm) will just /sell these interiors to you.

Example:
I want to add mapping of 60 objects. = 600 vPoints.
The map includes 2 interiors - Mansion and a Garage = 2m for Mansion Int and 50k for Garage. = $2050000 for the Construction Company.
Admin will add interiors for these prices and just /sell them to you.

In total you will have to pay 600 vPoints and $2050000 IG cash. And you own the mapping + interiors.

Will update the FAQ if needed.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
This is UPDATED. New process for mappings to be added ingame.

AdamZZ

Roleplay + member
Donator
So lemme get this straight, I'm not allowed to add a map, even if I rp it myself, of literally a fence? I mean.. Even in real life, if I wanted a fence placed on my property, I'd just go to the closest B&Q buy some shit and chuck it down myself lol, why would I go through the hassle of calling a construction company which would
1. Delay the process
2. Be twice as expensive

I get that if you want like a building placed.. You need a construction company, but for a fence????

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
So lemme get this straight, I'm not allowed to add a map, even if I rp it myself, of literally a fence? I mean.. Even in real life, if I wanted a fence placed on my property, I'd just go to the closest B&Q buy some shit and chuck it down myself lol, why would I go through the hassle of calling a construction company which would
1. Delay the process
2. Be twice as expensive

I get that if you want like a building placed.. You need a construction company, but for a fence????

Usually when you install fences and gates you hire contractors to do it. There's no way a single person or two can do it. You need people with experience / knowledge regard. And it's a construction firm.

AdamZZ

Roleplay + member
Donator
I don't know.. In my opinion, the whole construction rule should be that the mapping is RP'd properly, and if someone is willing to RP it themselves, then that should be permitted. Don't get me wrong, to make an actual building or so, you would definitively need to get a contract with a construction firm, but for a stretch of fence, that doesn't even spread over five meters, it seems bit excessive in my opinion.

In my situation, I wouldn't call you to get the fences done, but I would've called you to create the actual gate, which would probably be something that my character couldn't do due to any electronics and so on, but for a simple metal mesh fence over a short distance, I wouldn't ever think to call an entire company, lol..

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Yeah, a fence really is simple to do, even I have helped my grandpa put up a fence on his property, it's not that complicated, and a construction company would be overkill for that. Of course if it's a 3meter high electrical fence, sure, but just a simple mesh, or wooden one, I don't see a need for it

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
I don't know.. In my opinion, the whole construction rule should be that the mapping is RP'd properly, and if someone is willing to RP it themselves, then that should be permitted. Don't get me wrong, to make an actual building or so, you would definitively need to get a contract with a construction firm, but for a stretch of fence, that doesn't even spread over five meters, it seems bit excessive in my opinion.

In my situation, I wouldn't call you to get the fences done, but I would've called you to create the actual gate, which would probably be something that my character couldn't do due to any electronics and so on, but for a simple metal mesh fence over a short distance, I wouldn't ever think to call an entire company, lol..

Put your Belton

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Exclusions should be made for objects that are more temporary than permanent? Fences that require a permanent bond within concrete should be done professionally, unless you have the required materials or tools to do so yourself. Same goes for gates.

sUp5rET.png