sUp5rET.png

Recent content by ZarrusWraith

1. ZarrusWraith

My Character on a different account? What?

Hello, I have a character in the MTA:RP Server by the name of Marcus Thorn, I submitted a ticket recently and it was closed, claiming that the character was on another account, when this has been my ONLY account...someone explain to me what the hell is going on? I have only had one account on here.
  2. ZarrusWraith

Marcus Carter - The Young Talent

((Here goes, first character story since my return to MTARP)) Marcus Carter was born in Basildon, Essex in the United Kingdom with Birthright US native on his mothers side, born November 20th 1991, he has lived a life that had a mixture of danger and prosperity. The first major life...
  3. ZarrusWraith

A return from me, nearly 2 year absence.

Welp, it's been nearly two years since I left MTARP, but here I am, need to start afresh and I am completely clueless on how to play it! I have forgotten already...lol, anyway, those who knew me will know my character back then as Marcus Thorn, but unfortunately I lost him...so now it's down to...
  4. ZarrusWraith

*Unity Station hot target for crime.

It's been brought to my attention that around and in the Unity Station area, there has been a high level of crime, I, being Marcus Thorn was nearly mugged after I had finished my bus route, fortunately, after I had said that I was going to an ATM machine to draw out roughly $1,000 to 3 Bandana...
sUp5rET.png