sUp5rET.png

Recent content by tbagg1597

1. tbagg1597

A look at the server rules - Logging to avoid

8. Do not mix IC information with OOC information! If you're mad at somebody out of character, do not take it out on them in character and vice versa. What happens in game, stays in game! 12. Do not Powergame. Give the players some time to react in roleplay 30. Guns are a last resort! Look...
  2. tbagg1597

Right, but when I logged out, I was not part of any roleplay scene. 19. If you're in an RP situation do not quit the game to avoid it. If your going to die or about to get caught by the police and leave the server or quit the game. The same applies with death bills, if you break this rule, you...
  3. tbagg1597

Exactly. In fact, when my character Clint Villa was CKd, I didn't QQ like in your situation. I was typing, when the person pulled out the gun and shot me before I had a chance to even finish typing. I didn't QQ. On top of that, this happened in broad daylight at IGS and if im not mistaken, crime...
  4. tbagg1597

Logging to avoid roleplay, switching characters, accounts, or otherwise escaping an active roleplay scene can lead to severe administrator punishments. A minimum of fifteen minutes must be used before removing yourself from the game after a roleplay. These are the rules which can be found...
  5. tbagg1597

[PRESS RELEASE] THE CRENSHAW FAMILY

When will you be releasing the identity of the victim? What are the police doing to keep San Andreas safe from this violent gang? Will the police investigate the Crenshaw Family further? -Calvin Villa, President of SAN News
  6. tbagg1597

Script Update - v3.5.6.6

What the hell?
  7. tbagg1597

You owe me money for no reason or I CK you???!!!!

So, you guessed it, i gots a problem. I bought a garage in Glen Park for 25k. That was alot of money at the time. I had less then 30 hours on my character. this man (paul gambino) walks up with nothing but a bullet prof vest. he say im on his turf and owe him money. (20k). so that was alot of...
  8. tbagg1597

Criminal Case Criminal Case - Johnny Villa

FOR COURT CLERK:Case File Number: Arraignment Hearing Scheduled: ​Prosecutor Form 1 - Rule7(1)(a) UNITED STATES: Superior Court of California One. Name of Accused: Johnny Villa Address: Gas Monkey Garage, Green st. Glen Park Two. The People are proceeding: [ ] By indictment [ ]...
  9. tbagg1597

Corrupt Admins

Yesterday, two men were powergaming. They killed me and my freind without roleplaying it AT ALL. We just turned around the corner and got blasted. When we spawned in the hospital, an admin teleported the men to us, and they spawn killed all of us, including the admins. After running away, I went...
sUp5rET.png