sUp5rET.png

Recent content by jameshargus

1. jameshargus

[50K Sign-On Bonus / HIGH Pay] LS Fire & Rescue is Hiring!

Los Santos Fire & Rescue "Your Lives In Our Hands" Listen Up, because the Fire Department is taking a different approach to things... The city of Los Santos has been severely struggling with staffing stations. As of today, April 2nd, 2024 there will be an imposed Sign-On Bonus in the amount...
  2. jameshargus

[Moderator Rights Request] - "San Andreas Emergency Services"

Name of forum: San Andreas Emergency Services List of moderators needed: jameshargus (me)
  3. jameshargus

Miners Union Application - James Hargus

Surname: Hargus Given Name: James Age: 21 Experience: (State your experience) I work at a security guard at a mining quarry and started to take mining classes. I had worked a little in the mines before, however I wasn't able to progress my career very far, as I chose a different path. At this...
  4. jameshargus

The Changes MTA:RP Needed Long ago.

I am glad the changes were made and although I was surprised by the economic reset, I do worry about the CK system basically being done away with. This was a huge repercussion for people's actions. This ultimately was a way to stop people from continuing to interact extremely negative with...
  5. jameshargus

A look at the server rules - Logging to avoid

You don't have to get reaction time when shooting someone.
  6. jameshargus

Man All I am gonna say is if you feel like I broke a rule /report This is a public domain and is not the place to talk negatively about someone especially without proof.
  7. jameshargus

2022 Easter Event!

Loved this event and hope we have more like it. Found mine it a random spot and still surprised I found it!
  8. jameshargus

See I was not aware of this I was there the call came in and there was a bystander on scene stated nothing happened and he had nothing it appeared to be a false report. Whenever I spoke with Mr Villa OOCly he stated he made the 911 pretty much acknowledging it was false without admitting it so I...
  9. jameshargus

It's clearly about me since the post is about me. I Have no issue being CK'd I have been CK'd twice in the past 2 days and although it is frustrating for everyone, everything was done fairly and in good fun, so while it sucks I took the "L" and lost what I did. At the end of the day, it's a game...
  10. jameshargus

Hey so Logging to avoid roleplay has always been a rule man! Hopefully, I can help you out and redirect you to the rule list https://forums.mtarp.co/index.php?threads/server-rules.14/ Rule 19 clearly shows Logging to avoid Roleplay isn't allowed. If you have a discrepancy with the rules...
  11. jameshargus

[Accepted] Faction Request - The Crenshaw Family

Faction Request Faction Type: Illegal Faction Name: The Crenshaw Family Faction Description: The Crenshaw Family is a fictional gang that has been active for the past few weeks. We control the East Side of LS and mainly run the Jefferson area. The Crenshaw Family is a family is a close-knit...
  12. jameshargus

Deleted

Bro this was so old
  13. jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department - NOW RECRUITING!

Los Santos Police Department "To Protect and to Serve." It's that time again. The LSPD has opened its applications and we are now seeking new recruits to join the force and help make Los Santos a better place. The application/training process has been revised and improved to better...
  14. jameshargus

Script Update MTA:RP v3.6

Glad to see MTA:RP is still thriving in terms of development. I absolutely love the snow update with the snow plow job and am glad to see so many bugs are being fixed. Keep it up guys!
  15. jameshargus

Getting Back At It?

I couldn't agree with you more Buddy. This place has great history because of the people. The nostalgia is what keeps this place going and I believe once people realize the reset may not be such a bad thing, we can all move forward and grow again. It may be just what we needed to finally get...
sUp5rET.png