sUp5rET.png

Faction members activity

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Faction members activity

As known since forever, many faction members tend to log in for a minute just so they're shown as active. This has been a problem for years, and today it ends. I've made a new feature for every leader in a faction to use "Members Activity" window that displays every members played hours in the past day, week or even a month. From now on if you want to be in a faction you'll have to be an active member, not just log in for a couple of seconds. Not that this is good for faction leaders to observe their members, but also a way for FRT to see how active a faction actually is.

Once you open the faction window (F3), you'll see a "Members Activity" button (only if you're a leader). Click on it and a window will pop up.

icCupkK.png

This is the window, where as you can see a list of member shows up (same as on main window), however the difference is the last column on the display, "Hours played", which will later on display the amount of hours members have played on their character within a certain time span.

ptV9g2e.png

The buttons on the side will change the time span of members played hours, and there are 6 different time spans to choose from. Once you click on a button, the members hours played will increase or decrease, depending on the time span you chose, and the column name will also change so you know what you chose. In spoiler below, the first screenshot shows members played hours in the last 24 hours, and the second in the last 30 days.

kZyR1BB.png

hQGqg5c.png

Head Developer,
Luka_Havrlisan

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well. Its pretty easy to guess what faction it is on the pictures. Anyways Good job Luka

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I have to admit I'm seeing great progress here :D

great job

sUp5rET.png