Server Supervisor
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
Alright, so I have had this encounter many times when people get married In-Game, their cars says "This Emporer belongs to First1 & First2 Lastname" or somethin like that. So my idea is that when people get /marry 'd they can get a joint bank account - seperate than their current and personal if they get divorced, the money is equally divded (unless CKed). This account would be seperate, very similar to faction banking.

Advantages/Benefits
More RP
More advantages to getting married as you can share a financial status with it.

Disadvantages
If any
None, but I know many are going to say you can abuse. If that's the case, explain *how* and I will tell you how it can be avoided :)

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Scripting and putting it in, would need to create a second SQL table for it, however, which means everyone would need to be re-married.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
Amazing scripts and a more realistic experience with getting a divorce and all.

Additional information:
N.A.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Noone really RP's a legit marriage. Everyone just rps a gold digger when they get married

Luka

-1, if one wants to split money, properties or vehicles, they can take it to court.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
-1, if one wants to split money, properties or vehicles, they can take it to court.
I could take it to court to share money with someone? Hmm.. so the court does scripts now?

Vercetti

I could take it to court to share money with someone? Hmm.. so the court does scripts now?

hetoFyh.gif

Beatty

Donator
I would support but... We know how MTA is and how this would be abused beyond belief. Even though legally, you're jointly owners, in MTA that equals someone taking it all.

sUp5rET.png