sUp5rET.png

Eight Years - Risen from the dead only to die 10 more times

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Dead or alive, this server definitely generated some of the best memories I get to enjoy today, even though it was just a game, it was the people on here who made it so. From 2012 to early 2020, this shit kicked until there was no more energy. Maybe it would've been better to put to rest years ago, who knows.

The stubborn ass motherfuckers that kept coming back even though the face of this server changed a thousand times, through administration changes and even their own good friends they found on here leaving never stopped them from coming back for one last ride, and every single time, as bad as it may of seemed, it re-sparked at least some portion of the great friendships that were allowed to bud at one point, some would argue they found family, along with the memories that went with them. Each time it kicked back up, a round of "veterans" would be there to feel the nostalgia or give it another try. The determination to make something as rag-tag, half-assed, (and sometimes as outright questionable as MTA Rolepaly), actually work well enough for everyone to have a fair game and have fun, made it everything. I still talk to people I met on here today, and I have no intention of ever blanking that out, because the people on here were some of the best I'll ever meet, hands down.

Now I'm mainly just posting this because I'm curious to see how many people from 2012-2013, even 2014 still come around to this forum just to get that wave of nostalgia, or to check up on things. A similar post to this has been made before, just going through the remaining archived character stories/faction threads made me wanna post some old characters of mine for those exact purposes. Even though this chapter may of closed, it still seeds a lot of my happier memories during that time. I could always rely on coming here for a good laugh, or even to escape from a bad situation. And to everyone, even the people who disliked me, I thank you for that.

Hours across all characters: 3,366

First character:
Name: Matthew Taylor
Hours spent on this Character: 84
Creation Date: 2012-08-13 01:09:20
Last used: 2017-11-03 23:15:07

Second character created, made my main.
Name: Vick Price
Faction Rank/Name: Underboss at Blackout
Nett worth: $ 23,221,939
Hours spent on this Character: 566
Creation Date: 2012-09-21 12:55:35
Last used: 2020-04-29 14:20:52

Third illegal character, second main post-2012
Name: Huey Mahone
Hours spent on this Character: 206
Creation Date: 2013-12-31 13:29:14
Last used: 2016-02-28 15:12:08

Main PD alts(probably saw these names a few times):
Name: Danny Klein
Hours spent on this Character: 385
Creation Date: 2013-06-17 16:57:05
Last used: 2015-02-27 20:44:18

and;
Name: Matthew Grey
Hours spent on this Character: 245
Creation Date: 2012-11-17 10:09:00
Last used: 2013-06-16 20:41:16

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
Maybe comeback again?

Well, honestly, I have a strong believe it does have a chance to be one of the greatest English RP servers/back to being as there is no other RP server on MTA that is english and it just needs the right people in the Management to handle it as well as they need to bring something completely new to the table. I really hope that someone does manage to do so and I also understand that not a lot of people are actually interested in investing as much time into something that could end up being a brick wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Well, honestly, I have a strong believe it does have a chance to be one of the greatest English RP servers/back to being as there is no other RP server on MTA that is english and it just needs the right people in the Management to handle it as well as they need to bring something completely new to the table. I really hope that someone does manage to do so and I also understand that not a lot of people are actually interested in investing as much time into something that could end up being a brick wall.

there's no bad teams, only bad leaders

Tsubaki

I've spent some great time on this server, made a lot of friends who have long since moved on from GTA in general. These days I'm too involved in a community on SAMP to play MTA (Chief of Police and helper staff). I remember running SPD, being admin, running around with Dave Smith. Some days I come around just to check in on things.

I_Am_Train

I love a wee nostalgia thread every now and again :D
The servers down, asking people to come back on a rememberance thread aint gonna help....
RIP

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
ive watched management beat this dead horse time and time again, each time more lackluster than the last. 4k hours across my accounts, met some of my best internet friends and had some of my best gaming moments.
as much as i would like to see mta:rp thrive again, it would need a disconnect from upper management in order to get rid of those ideals that have caused its' repeated downfall.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator

Lets be honest, this server or any other server that died in the last couple of years doesnt have a chance to come back. Only the biggest servers with a huge playerbase can stay alive, but not for much longer either. This server has bring me lots of fucking joy and improved my english skills. The best ride of my gaming life was here and I would love if it all come back as it was in 2013/2014 but thats just not possible and we all have to admit this. Most of us, the veterans, have aged and have our own lives and really dont have time to play games anymore. I didnt start up my PC in 6 months, its just been sitting there.

I hope yall are alright and doing great in your lives and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Cheers.

Smrize

Lets do this. Time to wake Marco de Ville up from his grave

Oh god. Id love to get back and hang around with friends. So many good memories left behind. But they dont seem dead. Id be pleasured to continue this road that was left behind

Last edited by a moderator:

I_Am_Train

If the numbers started to actually show an interest I would come on for some nostalgia banter
I dont have high hopes but never say never

sUp5rET.png